I have worked with high-calibre German, US and UK law and accounting firms. I have specialized experience in corporate, commercial, finance, insolvency and tax law. I have professional experience in international high-profile e-discovery/review projects (litigations, merger controls, investigations). I was responsible for cross-border and domestic M&A-transactions (merger, sell-side, buy-side), corporate restructurings, joint ventures, establishing companies, corporate housekeeping, liquidations and refinancing matters. I have professional experience in drafting, revising, negotiating and reviewing international and national agreements, contracts, corporate documents, due diligence reports and investigation reports. I have practical experience in conducting business, strategic restructuring and recapitalization as well as in winding up international and national operating companies in Germany. I have excellent leadership and project management skills including a strong ability to multitask and set/handle multiple deadlines and priorities without losing attention to detail. A particularly strong performance I am able to achieve on resolving the complex, multidisciplinary and international issues.
- Certificate, Compliance, Distance-Learning University of Hagen, Germany (2021)
- Certificate, Project Management, University of Cologne, Germany (2013)
- Certificate, Leadership, FORUM Institute for Management in Heidelberg, Germany (2007)
- Second State Law Exam, District of Higher Regional Court of Munich, Germany (2003)
- First State Law Exam, University of Passau, Germany (2001)
- Final Higher Secondary School Examinations, Nuremberg, Germany (1996)