I am committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to my website. This notice describes how your personal data are processed.
1. Collection and processing of personal data
a) When visiting the website
When you visit my website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following personal data will be collected without your intervention and stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Your personal data will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do I use the collected data for the purpose of determining your identity.
b) Other data collection, contact
Apart from that, you can visit my website without providing any personal information. However, you can decide to do this by filling out forms on my website, such as
Such personal information provided on this website will be used for the purposes described in the relevant part of the website and for other purposes for which you give your consent. The legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR (explicit consent) and Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR (performance of contract).
2. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR, and
- it is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR.
Your data will be kept and stored for as long as this is necessary for the purpose for which the data were permissibly collected or as required by law or legal obligations.
4. Confidentiality and security
I will keep your information confidential and protect it in accordance with my usual practices and all applicable laws.
5. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from me, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. The consequence of this is that I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office.
6. Your right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by me without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7. Data security
I use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of my website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Contact person
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact me at email@example.com.